Monday, March 16, 2020

GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISE.


 Hey Sistersss!

I've got a couple of exciting updates for you but first, let's get to today's word! Yes!

Anybody here ever heard a word or received a promise from God that is seemingly taking too long and you are getting weary? Raise your hands and let's share a warm group hug because i absolutely relate!!

I came to tell you today  that GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISE. Don't give up on him. He hasn't forgotten you. Although his timing works very differently from ours and sometimes it can feel as though he is taking too long and it looks as if you are being put to shame, trust him and hold on. Don't loose your hope because he will come through for you.


Many times we grow weary (understandably) from waiting on God and sometimes we just want to be like "umm, ok God, since this is obviously proving too difficult for you and i am tired of waiting, let me help you by doing things my own way".

As tempting an option as this may seem, DO NOT DO IT. It's a booby trap. Don't run off in impatience and go trying to run your life yourself or force certain doors to open or try to make things happen faster for you. You will only ruin things further, end up in more confusion become more frustrated and then discover that you have extended your waiting time by running around in the futile circles you created out of impatience. WAIT FOR HIM.

I can only imagine how Abraham, a friend of God and Sarah his strikingly beautiful wife must have felt. The pain, shame and torture of childlessness decade after decade was begin to tell on them big time and Mrs Sarah came up with a really brilliant idea to "help" God fast track things because time, time was going.

Wow.

How brilliant!

You know the whole story. Needless to say that trying to run ahead of God caused some more pain for them and created some unnecessary problems that the world is still dealing with till today!

It's not easy to wait Sisters. I get it. In fact it is in my opinion, one of the most painful processes to go through- daily waiting for the manifestation of God's words spoken over your life. BUT IT. IS. ALWAYS. WORTH. IT!

I remember being in that season of my life myself (and I'm still there in some areas) where i had so many promises and prophetic words hanging around my head yet NONE had come to pass. Ahh. I used to cry my self to sleep asking God "when". I often asked why. Why it was taking him so long. Why it couldn't be instant or at least soonest? I wearied myself and God out by constantly nagging and complaining about how his promises took forever and his timing wasn't so perfect for me. I thank God for growth and the help of the Holy Spirit.
I have learnt that there are two things that it is absolutely impossible for God to do- To lie and to go back on his words. Never! So ayee, Sisters, that's good news for you/us!

If you are in that place of feeling forgotten by God, there are two things you need-

i) Patience (Hebrews 10:36)
ii)Faith (Hebrews 10:38)

God has not and will never forget you! Even if your earthly parents do, he will not. He has you etched on his palms forever. (Isaiah 49: 15&16). And i pray right now that for everyone loosing heart or giving up hope on the promises of God, that strength and hope in  Christ will flow through you right now from the crown of your head to the soul of your feet in Jesus name. Amen!!


MEDITATION SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 6:17-19.


Abba loves you so much.

Love always,

Regina.

 
EXCITING UPDATES!:

1) This week is our Q&A week! I'm going to be spending all week answering all your questions ranging from questions about God, your faith, relationship, life etc. Yaaaay!! I'm so excited. So if you've got any questions that have been a bother for you on any subject at all, please feel free to ASK ME via email queenonwingsmovement@gmail.com. I promise to respond to every single one of them! It's truly a joy to serve you.


2) I am giving away my e-book for free next week! whoop whoop! stay tuned for it and be sure to read your emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment