Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Oh hey new book + Single Sisters!!



Hey Sis Hey!!

I've got super good news for you.

Drum rolls....My new e-book is out!!

It's called "Loud and Clear- A guide to hearing God's Voice" and it is the best book guide you can find to help you gain mastery of hearing, knowing, and discerning the voice of God. I know because i get a lot of questions on this subject and I have tried to answer it all at a go in this book. GOOD STUFF.

<< Test First Name >> I can't even begin to gist you about how God would wake me up in the middle of the night and keep me up till dawn just writing this book for you. Pheew. Such an experience. He loves you like that.

The best part of this news? IT'S FREE!! This e-book is completely  free. Ha, I know!! It has absolutely been paid for by your Daddy in heaven, so you get it for free. I can't say too much for now, all i can tell you is that it would change your life. I PROMISE. It's super short and easy to read, about 30 pages of bursting godly wisdom and insight. Head on now and download it while it's free. Thank God later.

https://selar.co/jth8

Side bar: Make sure you don't join the bandwagon of those who pride in downloading so many books but never sitting to read any. You are different and 2020 is your year to get it together. (Hugs hugs)**


Sooo, on to the mail for today.

I want to introduce to you....Queen on Wings Single Ladies Suite!!

A hub for all our single ladies to gather and do life together in God. Sounds good yeah?

I know i have quite a number of single(unmarried) women in this community and the Lord has been putting a burden for you on my heart a lot! (I'm single too, so let's group hug hahahaha)

I know that this season can be hard, tough and frustrating and the challenges that come with it can be overwhelming if not handled well.

One of the ways to make it through your single season is accountability and community, i advise that all the time, cos we need each other.

Behind the scene: I picked this burden for single women a long time ago, but it really became unbearable last year as i continued to counsel, cry with, and encourage my dearest sisters who had become frustrated with their season.

I've cried, prayed and interceded for you consistently in my secret place in the last couple of months until the other day while studying, i heard the Lord say to me so clearly "Start encouraging single ladies" and began to explain how and boi, do i know that voice!! Lol, no hiding for me. I tried to run away, and I'm not sure why it took me so long to get the memo. But the Lord sees your secret tears and pain, and he wants to help you.

So aye << Test First Name >>, I'm starting a whatsapp group for this purpose!

It's a virtual platform for accountability, encouragement, community, wisdom and godly counsel for single women where we can all learn from and strengthen each other.  I promise you, no noise or drama will be allowed, we would just  focus on encouraging, soul-lifting activities that would push you in the right direction.

If you are single, in waiting and trusting God for a good marriage, and you feel tugged on in your heart to connect, you should come onboard sis. You were not created to do life alone.

Click this link to join our whatsapp room asap:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LoP6GKbxyw37H4bvOQQvS7

Ahh! I'm so excited about where God is taking Queen on Wings Sisterhood and how he is going to use us as LIGHT as well as spark off a marriage revolution in these days, and i hope that you would be a part of it too.

PS: You should share this email with a friend, there is too much goodness in it!!

I love you, and see you in the whatsapp room.

Abba loves you very much.

Reg.






No comments:

Post a Comment